Sunday, August 12, 2012

Thing that I value

          The thing that I valued most is my nameplate in CAT Officer. May I ask you these question " What do you value most in your life? ". What a pressuring question that even a little child is tangled in choosing between his toys or his parents.
           Even me, answering that question is very hard because there is so many things that I treasured but am just a simple person with simple valuables in life. And I consider my nameplate as my most valued possession. In my CAT way back High School, I'm not that active to train others because I just sit around and observe others but when I got the chance I also proved them that I can manage to handle a platoon with all my sweat, voice and patience.
           I got that nameplate by myself.. Nagpagod ako para lang makuha iyon, maagang pumupunta sa school , naglilinis sa school tuwing my program, tumutulong nang mga teachers at iba pa.. In other words we are trained to be a good leaders or to become a good model lalo na sa mga lower years..
            That's all my reason why my nameplate is the thing that I value most, so what's yours??hehehe.. :)
           

No comments:

Post a Comment