Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Who am I

             My name is Phoebe Grace Alipan, 16 years old. I live and was born in Santiago, Bauang La Union. November 13 1995 is my Birthday ( so greet me on that day..hehehe). I am the only daughter in the family. Graduated from Don Eulogio de Guzman Memorial National High School.
             I love to eat especially meat and chicken. My hobbies are drawing, listening to musics, watching animes/sop opera/drama and many more. I don't like playing basketball or some outdoor activities so I prefer doing or playing indoor games/activities.
             If I am an object, I will be a book.
             I relate myself to a book because my life is full of meaningful experience that shows my personality or what is the real Phoebe. That you can't judge me by just looking at the cover but instead you should look me inside so that you will know more about me. The FRONT PAGE that reflects my physical appearance. TITLE PAGE tells who I am, how I grow as a man and develop all my skills while on the GLOSSARY tells all my personality who always give meaning to other's lives especially to my parents, brothers and friends. 
              Once again, I am Phoebe.. :)  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment