Thursday, October 4, 2012

   I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY TODAY AND U SPEND IT WITH THE ONES YOU LOVE!!!! I HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU ASKED FOR!!!! HAVE A FUN TIME DON'T LET ANYONE RUIN IT!!! Once again Happy Birthday tol Beverlyn Mayugba.! :)

   I enjoy this day very much because I became one part of your special day. Thank you God for this day you have given to us, I really enjoy and blessed to be with of my friends specially the birthday girl. Not a tiring day because this day we only have 2 subjects in one day so meaning we had so many vacant hours.. So what we did in our vacant time?? just a food trip, eat and eat, kwentuhan, takbuhan, katatawan and doing some crazy things that makes us laugh.. So that is all for today.. :)

 I enjoy this day so much.. Love it!! :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment